Yeah, we finally got the living room and kitchen painted. We hired our good friend Cassidy to come and paint for us. So this week, he's been busy! Our living room used to be a cranberry red, now we changed it to taupe. Our kitchen used to be yellow, now it is a "Burnished Copper". With all the white cabinets, it was a big enough room that it didn't darken it too much. I think the pictures actually make it look a little more "orangie" than it really is, but it is beautiful!!!! Have I said yet how excited I am and how much I like it?!!??!! I love it. We've been in the house for 3 years and it was finally time for "our" colors. Now of course, I have plans for several more rooms!! When am I gonna have time for this? HA! I'm not gonna put much back up on the walls b/c now I get to go shopping for some ideas I have to decorate. Paul needs a second job!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
New paint !!!!!
Yeah, we finally got the living room and kitchen painted. We hired our good friend Cassidy to come and paint for us. So this week, he's been busy! Our living room used to be a cranberry red, now we changed it to taupe. Our kitchen used to be yellow, now it is a "Burnished Copper". With all the white cabinets, it was a big enough room that it didn't darken it too much. I think the pictures actually make it look a little more "orangie" than it really is, but it is beautiful!!!! Have I said yet how excited I am and how much I like it?!!??!! I love it. We've been in the house for 3 years and it was finally time for "our" colors. Now of course, I have plans for several more rooms!! When am I gonna have time for this? HA! I'm not gonna put much back up on the walls b/c now I get to go shopping for some ideas I have to decorate. Paul needs a second job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment