Saturday, May 22, 2010

Summer is here!



Wow! What a change in weather from a couple of days ago. It was a gorgeous, gorgeous day today! While I was outside unloading mulch, the boys wanted to put on their swimsuits and run through the two new sprinklers that Miss BJ got them. One is a dog that shakes its head from side to side spraying water, and the other is the crazy flower that sprays water. They had themselves a time! Hard to believe that just a few days ago we were wearing long pants and jackets. Now of course, the boys are begging me to put up the pool.
Paul went to the Cardinal baseball game today, so it was just me and my boys. It was just a beautiful day. After working in the yard, I sat on my front porch trying to read a magazine, but the birds chirping and all the sounds of nature kept interfering, and I didn't mind a bit. I love summer! Above is a picture of a beautiful rainbow we had the other night in between rain showers. You could see the whole rainbow from end to end, and it happened twice. It was so bright and you could vividly see all the colors, so I thought I needed to capture the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment