We headed over to the Peterson's for New Year's this past weekend. It gave us a chance to do our Christmas exchange and let the boys rough house downstairs. We haven't seen the Peterson's this Christmas break so the boys had themselves a good time downstairs screaming and hollering and playing the Wii. Miranda made some good taco soup, we had some drinks, and watched some movies. We didn't get too exciting, in fact, Paul fell asleep around 10:30pm and barely woke up for the New Year!!! I think he was still catching up on some sleep from being sick. We heard the kids counting down in the basement and at midnight we heard them holler "Happy New Year!" and started blowing the horns I brought along. As for the Christmas exchange, the guys gave each other bourbon as usual, my kids got zsu zsu armor and an addition to the arena, we gave Cody a glow dome b/c he likes to draw and Caleb a moon lamp b/c he is all into space stuff, I gave Miranda a new watch and a jewelry holder, and she got me new stocking holders (I think she got tired of me hanging my stockings on the wall). Ben surprised us and got Miranda and I tshirts for our consulting business--really neat! Thanks for a good time.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Happy New Year!!
We headed over to the Peterson's for New Year's this past weekend. It gave us a chance to do our Christmas exchange and let the boys rough house downstairs. We haven't seen the Peterson's this Christmas break so the boys had themselves a good time downstairs screaming and hollering and playing the Wii. Miranda made some good taco soup, we had some drinks, and watched some movies. We didn't get too exciting, in fact, Paul fell asleep around 10:30pm and barely woke up for the New Year!!! I think he was still catching up on some sleep from being sick. We heard the kids counting down in the basement and at midnight we heard them holler "Happy New Year!" and started blowing the horns I brought along. As for the Christmas exchange, the guys gave each other bourbon as usual, my kids got zsu zsu armor and an addition to the arena, we gave Cody a glow dome b/c he likes to draw and Caleb a moon lamp b/c he is all into space stuff, I gave Miranda a new watch and a jewelry holder, and she got me new stocking holders (I think she got tired of me hanging my stockings on the wall). Ben surprised us and got Miranda and I tshirts for our consulting business--really neat! Thanks for a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment