Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas with Petersons

cody's tarantula

Bionicle for Andrew

Caleb is on the chess team!

Laser tag!

Knob Creek! I bet you were sooo surprised!

Miranda with a whole bunch of goodies

Please share!

Can't wait to use this at one of our parties!
On New Year's eve we went to the Peterson's house and made cajun stuff for supper.  We exchanged our Christmas presents that night and their neighbors came over later.  Kids had a great time tearing up the downstairs and playing Wii games and they even played laser tag outside b/c it was such a nice winter evening! Thanks for ringing in the New Year with us--we love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. I see that you figured out how to change the background and upgrade to the words under the pictures. Looks great!

    Fun times on New Years! Always love starting off the new year with our best friends. I know we will have many more fun times this year!

    ReplyDelete