This past Friday the boys had their Pine Car Derby races for scouts. Paul cut the shape out but the boys had to sand and paint and help with the wheels. It is really fun looking at all the cars that the boys have made and watching the races because they all get so excited (and then there are some that are really disappointed too! ) this year Adam made a yellow Hummer car and Andrew had a red and blue race car with a spoiler on the back. Each child races 3 times and then the computer records all their scores. At the end of the night Adam tied for 1st place !!!!! Andrew came in 3rd!!!!!! Our friend Case Thomason came in second so we really had a fun night. At the end of the night Andrew told me "I love Dad for helping us make these cars. I think I'll give him $4 for helping us!" Does it get any better than that?
No comments:
Post a Comment