The first grade classes at Sharpe had their field trip today to Maggie's Jungle Golf and then to Mike Miller Park for pizza and playing. Andrew and I met them at the park. I was watching the kids run around and play on the playground and if that was anything like what playground duty is like, well, elementary teachers definitely don't get paid enough!! This first picture is of the boys with the class walking the trails, because the park and playgrounds were full of kids and we all had to wait our turns, so the teachers decided to let the kids walk. The next picture is of Adam and Preston, one of his good buddies from school. They also play on the same baseball team. Go Sluggers!!! (That's the name of their team)
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Field Trip Day
The first grade classes at Sharpe had their field trip today to Maggie's Jungle Golf and then to Mike Miller Park for pizza and playing. Andrew and I met them at the park. I was watching the kids run around and play on the playground and if that was anything like what playground duty is like, well, elementary teachers definitely don't get paid enough!! This first picture is of the boys with the class walking the trails, because the park and playgrounds were full of kids and we all had to wait our turns, so the teachers decided to let the kids walk. The next picture is of Adam and Preston, one of his good buddies from school. They also play on the same baseball team. Go Sluggers!!! (That's the name of their team)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love being able to go on Field Trips with my boys. I hate that I am going to miss the ole' fish fry this weekend. Tell Paul to save me some!
ReplyDelete