Well, for those of you who know me, you know this blog is a big jump for me! I mainly wanted to do this for my family since we are all so spread apart. I hope to post some good pictures and tell you about what we've been up to.
First off, we are busy with both boys in baseball and tball practice and games right now. I (Christy) have been busy as usual with the garden and I am so looking forward to this summer.
Here is a picture of Andrew with Miss Haley from preschool. It was his last day and we both his teacher and also Adam's teacher the same gift. I found this idea in a family fun magazine, and it was a pizza box and in the top you cut holes and put a tomato plant, a pepper plant, an onion, and a flower (representing 'flour'), which are all ingredients you find in a pizza!! Then we also gave them a gift card.
YAY!! I am so glad that I can keep up with you this way.
ReplyDeleteI am WAY impressed!
ReplyDeleteChristy, you did a good job getting this blog set up. You may surpass Paul in computer technology knowledge! :) Shirley
ReplyDelete