Wow, my 20 year class reunion! Has it really been that long? This past Saturday, Paul and I traveled back to Cape Girardeau, MO for my class reunion from Notre Dame High School. Our class graduated 69 students, but Saturday there were about 39 there. On Friday, there was a casual mixer but we didn't attend. It was good seeing people again and finding out what became of everyone's lives, who is married, how many kids everyone has, etc. Here are 2 pictures, the group is of some friends who I hung around with the most, the other is of Pam. We played softball together and the last 2 years became good friends. She is a pharmacist, and now teaches in a university to students wanting to become pharmacists, similar to me, only with nurses. Several people weren't there that I would have liked to have seen, but it was a good time. I'm glad I went.
Since it's been so hot lately, I am so glad we have our new pool put up. It is 15ft x 4 ft and is perfect for us to get into everyday. Here is a picture of the boys swimming. I have to say, it does take more time and effort keeping this clean and clear but it's worth it!
20 year class reunion!!! Holy cow, you are old ;)
ReplyDelete