Thursday, August 12, 2010

First day at school



Wow, the boys are back in school already! Where has the summer gone? I have absolutely loved every minute of my summer vacation and I am not ready to go back to work either! So, today was their first day back in school. They actually didn't start until about a week later than they usually do so they had more time for summer break. Paul took off of work Mon-Wed, b/c I had to work, and they did all kinds of stuff--Ya-Ya's Island, movies at the theater and at the drive-in, played ball, etc. Paul got Adam's hair cut super short b/c he has bald batches in the back where he pulls his hair. It is a nervous habit and I don't know what is going to get him to stop. But I really do love his short hair cut--he is so handsome! Here is also a picture of Dad with his boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment