Monday, February 7, 2011

Odds n Ends





My parents gave me some money for my birthday b/c I have been wanting a new cannister set for my kitchen. So, I ordered what I wanted and unfortunately the set came in a big box with packing peanuts. The boys were playing in the box and throwing them up in the air---it was a mess, but just look at their faces!
A couple weekends ago, one of my good friends that I grew up my whole life, also turned 40. Her family threw her and her brother a surprise party (she turned 40, he turned 50). This is Janel and her husband John. Unfortunately we don't get to see each other but about once a year b/c we live about 6 hours apart. We had a good time and it was so good to see you again!!
Finally, this past Friday, we had the Pinewood Derby for Cub Scouts! That was pretty neat to see all the cars that the kids got to race . Here are Cameron, Andrew, and Conner. Conner won third place overall for the fastest car. I just love this picture of Conner and Andrew--they're in the same class but look at the height difference! So funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment