A couple weekends ago we got the chance to go see a National Hockey League game in Nashville. The cub scout leaders coordinated this and several families were able to go. We have never been to a hockey game and I don't even know any of the rules, but it was great seeing it in person. Both boys really got into it and now, Andrew possibly wants to be a professional hockey player b/c he thinks he can skate really fast. He's been sliding/skating with his socks on in the kitchen making Paul time him to see how fast he is! We each got a free hotdog and drink along with our ticket. On the way out, I took a picture of Ryman Auditorium but it didn't turn out so good. We passed it as we walked in to the game but I thought it was just a church or something. We had a good time--can't wait for more family time this summer.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Hockey Game
A couple weekends ago we got the chance to go see a National Hockey League game in Nashville. The cub scout leaders coordinated this and several families were able to go. We have never been to a hockey game and I don't even know any of the rules, but it was great seeing it in person. Both boys really got into it and now, Andrew possibly wants to be a professional hockey player b/c he thinks he can skate really fast. He's been sliding/skating with his socks on in the kitchen making Paul time him to see how fast he is! We each got a free hotdog and drink along with our ticket. On the way out, I took a picture of Ryman Auditorium but it didn't turn out so good. We passed it as we walked in to the game but I thought it was just a church or something. We had a good time--can't wait for more family time this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment