 |
| another great view from the boat |
 |
| Adam helping clean fish |
 |
| 3 boys enjoying each others' company |
Steve usually brings his kids and his dad every spring down to Jerry's trailer for a fishing-fest. Our boys can't wait to see Brian and play with him. The boys are really into fishing this year, so they probably got their fill this weekend. They were on the boat Sunday from 10-6pm! But of course, we let the boys go on Steve's boat with Brian!!! Ha! Sam fished with Paul and I. We caught several crappie and white bass, so it was a successful weekend. One exciting thing happened though--I laid my pole down and my pole got yanked in the water before I could do anything. I just kind of yelled and whimpered. But--by the grace of God, I caught my pole with the other pole I was using and reeled it in!!! Saved me a butt chewing from Paul! Here are a few pics from the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment