Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Busy Summer







This summer is fastly slipping away! We have been busy though. Both boys have been playing baseball and are getting ready for end of season tournaments in 1 more week. Paul has been busy coaching Andrew's team and playing slowpitch for the men's team at church. Here are just a few pictures of the boys at bat and Paul trying to relax in the shade. Faye and Fran kept climbing on him and finally they plopped down beside him. Here is also a picture of the boys in the pool--Adam is holding onto his pants to keep them from coming down. I repainted our chairs on the front porch. They were varnished but I sanded them down real good, then primed them, and then spray painted them white several times. They look really good! This other picture is what we found in Adams' cleats on the way to a ballgame the other night. I always tell the boys to please take their shoes off by the side door and not directly in front of the door coming in the house, so we don't track in all the dirt. Well, Adam grabbed his shoes the other night and was going to put them on in the truck, when he laughed "There's a frog in my shoe!!!!!" I felt goosebumps all over me b/c I thought there was a frog loose in my truck, but when I turned around and looked, this frog was dead! In the picture he looks alive, but he was rather stiff and dried out.

No comments:

Post a Comment