Friday, July 16, 2010

Fun at the Lake






Paul took off from work for two days so we decided to go have fun in the lake. It was soooo hot anyway, so the lake felt wonderful. We love to go down to Jonathan Creek because it's not so crowded. The boys are big enough now that we felt safe taking them on the tube, so Andrew and I went first and he loved it. Then I took Adam and he wanted to try by himself, and he did great! We swam, tubed, snacked the whole time, then it was time to call it a day. While we were sitting on the boat having a sandwich, this butterfly would not leave. So, Andrew and I caught him and he stayed on our fingers. Of course, Andrew's fingers were loaded with cheeseballs so the butterfly loved him. Hopefully we plan on going back to the lake before school starts. Baseball has kept us busy in June so now it's time for vacation!

3 comments:

  1. Your boys are looking (and getting) so big!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so good. Looks like you guys have the "Life of Riley" (I don't expect you to know where that came from-lol) Makes me feel good just to see these pics and hear about all that you are doing. You make it sound so easy, but I know how hard you all work and how busy you are. I'm glad you're taking time to have a little fun after all those ball games! (I forgot my password so this is from Jake's google) Love, Ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Paul you gotta stop than tanning...you're getting too much sun! heehee

    ReplyDelete