Happy Father's Day Paul, and to both our daddies and all Dad's out there! We got Paul two t shirts which is what he wanted. I had gotten him a Cardinals t-shirt for Christmas but it was too small. So... Merry Christmas to me! So now he has a better shirt and also an AC/DC t-shirt. The boys went to our friends' vacation bible school that night so we went out to eat. Later that night, Andrew lost his very first tooth!!!!! It practically fell out. He is not like Adam at all. Adam would go to a mirror and wiggle it til it came out, but Andrew is , how shall I say, too wimpy, for that. The Tooth Fairy brought $5 for that tooth. I don't know about you, but I am gonna start pulling teeth! He didn't get to enjoy it long though, b/c he got a virus and was up throwing up most of the night. He kept saying, "it's b/c of my tooth! I want it back in." Too funny.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Happy Father's Day & Missing Tooth
Happy Father's Day Paul, and to both our daddies and all Dad's out there! We got Paul two t shirts which is what he wanted. I had gotten him a Cardinals t-shirt for Christmas but it was too small. So... Merry Christmas to me! So now he has a better shirt and also an AC/DC t-shirt. The boys went to our friends' vacation bible school that night so we went out to eat. Later that night, Andrew lost his very first tooth!!!!! It practically fell out. He is not like Adam at all. Adam would go to a mirror and wiggle it til it came out, but Andrew is , how shall I say, too wimpy, for that. The Tooth Fairy brought $5 for that tooth. I don't know about you, but I am gonna start pulling teeth! He didn't get to enjoy it long though, b/c he got a virus and was up throwing up most of the night. He kept saying, "it's b/c of my tooth! I want it back in." Too funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment