Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Paul's Christmas party







Paul's company Cymetech had their Christmas party this past Saturday at Patti's! As always it was great. Paul's boss Don was in from Colorado with his wife Mary and two of the Japanese bosses were there also with their wives. They now have moved from Japan to Houston, TX. We had our own beautiful Patti's Annex to have the party in which is what I have a picture of. We got to Patti's early so that we could wait in line for Santa. The boys weren't for sure what to expect, but later on that night, Adam said, "mom, I wasn't for sure if it was the real one or not until he said our names--then I knew!" Mr. and Mrs. Claus are always there and somehow Santa always knows about Faye and Fran, he knows their teachers' names, that they are in Cub Scouts and played baseball, and what they had on their lists this year---it is so awesome to see the smiles on their faces when Santa talked to them and "knew" so much about them. I look forward to that every year! But back to the party... the kids played Beyblade with Emma and Ella, ate a wonderful meal, we each got gift cards to use at Walmart, then Nakimuri San handed out gifts from Sojitz (the owners of the company). Ours was an automobile electric blanket that you plug into the port in the car, which you can use when traveling. I think the boys will get a kick out of that! Can't wait for next year already.

No comments:

Post a Comment