Sorry, it's been a long time since we've posted anything, but our computer crashed and it took several days for Paul to restore everything and get things going again. So, we had a great Thanksgiving with our families back in Missouri. We visited with immediate and extended families and ate A LOT, shopped some, and then headed on back so Paul could hunt.
Now that it's December, it is Christmas program time! Our first one was at church this past weekend. I've been helping with the program this year. We woke up to snow blowing straight sideways Sunday morning,but the show must go on! All the kids made it. The streets were a bit slick in the morning, but by lunch the salt trucks had done a good job. This year in the Christmas program, Adam was a wiseman and Andrew was a shepherd. They both had speaking parts and did a fabulous job if I say so myself! Aren't they cute? I wonder if we could use these for Halloween next year???
They do look cute. Little Ali Baba and Hasseid :)
ReplyDelete