Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New Bathroom





Finally,
The dragonfly wallpaper is down out of our downstairs bathroom! It actually took me a couple days to get the wallpaper off , then I started painting the walls. After 2 coats of primer and two coats of blue, Paul helped me on the wainscoating. It is tongue and groove so we had to put in piece by piece. Then I painted that with two coats of primer and two coats of white---lots of painting, but man do I love it! We put in a new vanity and we already had the towel bar and toilet paper holder, mirror and lights . Yeah, I'm so happy. The boys say it is the best bathroom ever and they say they will even try to keep the toothpaste out of the sink after they get done brushing their teeth! I told them---good, cause that is gross!

1 comment:

  1. It looks gorgeous! I am super impressed. It was way past time for those dragonflies to fly away :)

    ReplyDelete