Monday, October 11, 2010

BBQ on the River


Wow, it has been a long time since I have blogged! Well, BBQ on the River was here again at the end of September. We LOVE BBQ on the river! Paul had to work in the kettle korn stand for church, so while he worked, the kids and I got to walk around and eat, and eat, and eat,.......you get the point? But first, we had to get Adam's face painted. Every year he gets his face painted, but not Andrew!! This year he was a green dragon--as always, it was way cool! Then we went to go eat--Adam had his absolute favorite--ribs, and I had my favorite, BBQ nachos. Andrew had his favorite too--a hot dog! Then we walked around and the boys wanted these water balloon yo-yos. They were a thick rubbery stuff and as of today (10/12) they still haven't busted. Then we had fried elephant ears, ice cream , kettle korn, and I think that's all! Yummy.....

1 comment:

  1. Adam, you look so cool. You look just like a dragon but also a tribal dancer! I bet you had fun that day. We're proud of you.

    ReplyDelete