The last weekend in September we headed back to MO for Paul's class reunion--20 years! They had 4 years combined for the classes of 88-91. Paul's real good friend Larry was there and his wife Laurie, and Paul's cousin Todd who just happened to marry one of my best friends from back home--Penny. I'm so glad they were there, we had a really good time. I met some new people and paul had a good time talking with everyone again and reliving those "glory days at Scott City High"! Friday night we went to the football game also. Here are Paul, Penny, Todd, and me. Isn't Todd disgusting? That's why I just love him! Then here is Penny and me. I must have been holding someone else' s adult beverage--how did that get in the picture? Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!
Monday, October 11, 2010
Paul's Class Reunion
The last weekend in September we headed back to MO for Paul's class reunion--20 years! They had 4 years combined for the classes of 88-91. Paul's real good friend Larry was there and his wife Laurie, and Paul's cousin Todd who just happened to marry one of my best friends from back home--Penny. I'm so glad they were there, we had a really good time. I met some new people and paul had a good time talking with everyone again and reliving those "glory days at Scott City High"! Friday night we went to the football game also. Here are Paul, Penny, Todd, and me. Isn't Todd disgusting? That's why I just love him! Then here is Penny and me. I must have been holding someone else' s adult beverage--how did that get in the picture? Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment